AssaultBike Pro X
The ultimate cardio equipment for those looking for a powerful training experience. This 2-stage belt drive bike includes all of the amenities of the Classic and Elite models with additional features that will take your fitness to the next level. Designed to automatically increase resistance as speed is increased and support proper form. The AssaultBike Pro X is 100% athlete powered - meaning you’re totally in control of your training.
- High Contrast LCD Screen With Improved Readability
- Tracks Watts, RPM, Calories, Heart Rate, Distance, Time, Speed
- High Intensity Interval Training Programs
- Competition Mode Setting
- Steel Seat Post That Easily Adjusts for Comfort + Form
- Wide Padded Seat
- Belt-Driven to Maximize Power Output & Minimize Maintenance
- All-Metal Design
- Bluetooth & ANT+ Connectivity to Assault Fitness App
- (11) Different Height Settings and (6) Front-to-Back Settings
- 27" Diameter Steel Fan
- Commercially Sealed Cartridge Bottom Bracket
- Hydraulically Pressed ISIS-drive Connection With First Stage Cogged Belt + Second Stage Poly-v Belt
- Max User Weight: 330 LBS
Weight | 125 lb / 56.7 kg
Length | 51.73 in / 131.4 cm
Width | 24.52 in / 62.3cm
Height | 52.51 in / 133.4 cm
Weight | 140 lb / 63.5 kg
Length | 53.5 in / 136.0 cm
Width | 11.0 in / 28.0 cm
Height | 34.6 in / 88.0 cm
Free shipping to the contiguous United States. Allow 5-7 business days for product to ship.
7-Year Frame, 3-Year Moving Parts
Sign up to get weekly programming emails.
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE, MINIMUM MAINTENANCE
Designed for both home and gym use, the AssaultBike Pro X sets the industry standard as the dual belt-drive bike that harnesses the athlete’s power directly into the machine. This unmatched design ensures zero slipping while giving an exceptionally smooth ride and feel. With built in extra protection against sweat, dust, dirt and debris, it's the lowest maintenance AssaultBike to date.
- No Electricity Required
- Hydraulically Pressed ISIS-Drive
- Connections With 2-Stage Belt
- Corrosion-Resistant Industrial Powder Coating
- Low Maintenance Design
Ride In Comfort
The AssaultBike Pro X delivers high intensity, low impact cardio training that’s scalable for athletes of all skill levels. It’s comfortable padded seat, conveniently placed foot pegs, and ergonomic Q-Factor allows for the best form you can get on a fan bike today. With an extended front stabilizer, you’ll have a secure and safe platform, no matter how hard you push the intensity. For added comfort, keep your phone and water bottle in the dedicated holders for easy access!
- Compact Frame For Easy Storage
- 4 Adjustable Stabilizing Feet for Extra Support
- Transport Wheels for Easy Mobility
- Designed For Proper Form
The AssaultBike Pro X features our Elite console, which has a high contrast LCD Screen. Connect your smartphone via Bluetooth & ANT to track workouts on the Assault Fitness app. Customize your training using one of the seven onboard programming options or the competition mode setting.
- Bluetooth and ANT+ Connectivity
- Connects to Assault Fitness App
- Includes Competition Mode Setting
- Tracks Time, Distance, Heart Rate, Watts, RPM, Speed and Calories
HOW DOES IT COMPARE?
A quick comparison between our new Pro and Classic models.
- Hi-Contrast Console w/ Improved Readability
- Bluetooth & ANT+ Connectivity with Assault Fitness App
- Phone + Water Bottle Holder
- 3-Year Non-Wear Parts Warranty, 7-Year Frame Warranty
- Financing Available
- Hi-Contrast Console
- Polar Wireless Heart Rate Receiver
- 2-Year Non-Wear Parts Warranty
- 5-Year Frame Warranty
- Financing Available
Read What People Are Saying
WANT WEEKLY ASSAULTRUNNER WORKOUTS?
We've teamed up with our resident trainer to put together over 150 workouts designed to bring on the burn. Whether you're looking for high-intensity interval training (HIIT) or simply looking for a great WOD (workout of the day) to shake up your normal routine, this training program has you covered.
Sign up today and receive weekly workout ideas so you can make the most of the burn!
Ready to get to work now?University →